Sprint logs received: thru Tue 3/3

  • Bill W5WVO
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
      Daily in late afternoon until Friday, I'll post the callsigns of people from
      whom logs/entries have been received along with the number of unique calls
      reported as having been worked. As of Monday afternoon:

      K0RDF
      K2DRH
      K7CW
      K7JIZ
      K8WW
      KC6ZWT
      KE7NR
      KI7JA
      KS7S
      VE2DSB
      W3RGA
      W5WVO
      W6OUU
      W9NHE
      W9SE
      WØIOH
      WA3LTB
      WA4EWV
      WA5DJJ
      WA5UFH
      WD4ELG

      Total logs so far: 21
      Total of calls reported worked so far: 33

      The following stations were reported as having been worked in the Sprint, but
      have not yet submitted their own logs. We'd like to hear from you......

      AB8CL
      AF6KD
      KØRI
      K1RZ
      K3CB
      K4AL
      K4CML
      KC6ZWT
      KD7UO
      KE2N
      KU7A
      NØPB
      N4WY
      N6RMJ
      N7BPA
      NZ3M

      There's a few guys in this list I don't know, but a lot of the calls here are
      familiar long-time WSJTers. Come on guys!! Remember, your entry is important
      even if you only made one or two contacts in the Sprint.

      (BTW, isn't it interesting that all the guys whose calls start with 'W' have
      already submitted their logs? What does it all MEAN??? LOL)

      73,
      Bill W5WVO
    • nz3m_dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        I sent mine Bill, but in case it got lost, here it is again ...

        NZ3M reporting
        6m only

        N3LL 964
        W9SE 647
        K2DRH 714
        K3CB 101
        K4AL 603
        W9NHE 620
        N4WY 310

        total 3959

        73!
        Dave NZ3M

        > The following stations were reported as having been worked in the
        Sprint, but
        > have not yet submitted their own logs. We'd like to hear from you......
        >
        > AB8CL
        > AF6KD
        > KØRI
        > K1RZ
        > K3CB
        > K4AL
        > K4CML
        > KC6ZWT
        > KD7UO
        > KE2N
        > KU7A
        > NØPB
        > N4WY
        > N6RMJ
        > N7BPA
        > NZ3M
        >
        > There's a few guys in this list I don't know, but a lot of the calls
        here are
        > familiar long-time WSJTers. Come on guys!! Remember, your entry is
        important
        > even if you only made one or two contacts in the Sprint.
        >
        > (BTW, isn't it interesting that all the guys whose calls start with
        'W' have
        > already submitted their logs? What does it all MEAN??? LOL)
        >
        > 73,
        > Bill W5WVO

      • Bill W5WVO
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
          Thanks, Dave, I don't know where it went, but got it this time.
          Bill

          PS -- I accidentally got Norm KC6ZWT on the "needed" list -- I do have Norm's entry. Mea culpa.