Sprint logs received: thru Mon 3/2

  • Bill W5WVO
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 2:11 PM
      Daily in late afternoon until Friday, I'll post the callsigns of people from
      whom logs/entries have been received along with the number of unique calls
      reported as having been worked. As of Monday afternoon:

      K2DRH
      K7CW
      KC6ZWT
      KE7NR
      KI7JA
      VE2DSB
      W3RGA
      W5WVO
      W6OUU
      WA3LTB
      WA4EWV
      WA5DJJ
      WA5UFH
      WD4ELG
      W9SE
      W9NHE
      WØIOH

      Total logs so far: 14
      Total of calls reported worked so far: 31

      So looks like we have somewhat less than half. Good work so far! Keep those
      logs coming in, guys. If you worked somebody during the Sprint Saturday
      morning and your call is NOT listed above, I need to hear from YOU!

      Bill W5WVO