Re: [wsjtgroup] Weekend Sprint

  • Bill W5WVO
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      Next Sprint will be March 28.
      Bill W5WVO

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 7:21 AM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Weekend Sprint

      Good Morning All:

      I'm enjoying reading the reports on the sprint. It sounds like all who
      participated did well. Regrettably I missed the fun. On Wed or Thurs of
      last week my shack computer bit the dust. I don't yet know if it's the
      motherboard, processor, or power supply. I went on e-bay and found a
      new motherboard & processor. I was wanting to upgrade that machine, and
      this was a good excuse.

      Also, the hamfest in Orange, TX was on Saturday and wanted to do that.
      I'm looking for an AM Xmtr. Anyway, enough of this rambling & babbling.
      I'll try to be ready in April.

      73,
      Mike, W5UC
      *American by birth. Texan by the grace of God*
      *age & treachery will overcome youth & skill*
      *"management is the cesspool of life. it's the place
      where the big chunks float to the top"*
      http://www.suddenli nk.net/pages/ w5uc/

    • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(k5MWH)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        Bill W5WVO wrote:

        > Next Sprint will be March 28.
        > Bill W5WVO

        RR, thanks Bill. I should be ready by then.