Sunday Morning Random Hour Report - 22 February 09

  • Jim, KS7S
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Thanks to those that submitted reports for this week! Special thanks to
      first time submitters Bruce, N5SIX/m in EM52 and Dave, KG7CN! I would like
      reports from all stations participating in Sunday Random Hour, no matter
      where you are located!

      Contacts are via FSK441, unless otherwise noted. You may see some JT65B
      contacts listed, as several of us out west have been experimenting with
      other modes for ionoscatter and troposcatter.

      RH Report for Sunday, February 22, 2009:

      6M:

      KG7CN:
      WKD: VE7IRA
      HRD: W6OUU

      VE6CPP:
      WKD: W6OUU

      WA5DJJ:
      HRD: KS7S, W6OUU

      W6RQR:
      HRD: KS7S, W6OUU, KE7NR

      N5SIX/m (EM52):
      WKD: N0PB
      CNR: K9ZF

      KS7S:
      WKD: W5UWB, W5WVO, W6OUU
      CNR: WA5DJJ

      2M:

      KG7CN:
      WKD: VE6CPP

      VE6CPP:
      WKD: KG7CN

      W6RQR:
      HRD: K7JIZ

      Soapbox:

      VE6CPP: "Rox is 'Gettin Better'.. Looking Forward to Saturdays '4 Hours"

      WA5DJJ: "I didn't have many Rocs today."

      KG7CN: "Tried N0PB on 2 meters but I have tall mountains every direction but
      to the S.S.E. No QSO. Tried KD7UO on 6 meters but nothing here."

      Remember, Sunday Random Hour runs from 5AM-9AM local time, both bands
      simultaneously - "pick your poison" and have fun!

      Keep those reports coming - Jim KS7S