This morning's kickoff WSJT Sprint

  • Bill W5WVO
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Thanks to all who participated in this morning's initial WSJT Sprint. By all reckoning it was a huge success, with a very high level of participation seen.

      All of this will come to little, however, if participants fail to send in their claimed scores to me!

      An example of how to report your scores is included in the rules -- just an email to me giving the callsigns of the stations you worked on each band, the number of miles claimed for each contact, and per-band and combined totals (as applicable). Full log information including times of QSOs, transmission modes used, and type of propagation other than MS would be useful and interesting, but not required. Do include the competition class you are entering: 2m Only, 6m Only, or Combined.

      Reports of claimed scores must be sent to me by Friday 6 March. I will post a summary to the WSJT group reflector showing the claimed scores sorted into the three entry classes. Other notable achievements will be recognized: The longest QSOs on each band and combined, and the most QSOs on each band and combined.

      PLEASE report your participation, even if you made only a single contact. It's important that we get a valid overview of Sprint participation and contacts made.

      Thanks!

      73,
      Bill W5WVO
      Rio Rancho, NM