RE: [wsjtgroup] MS sprints

  • Russ K2TXB
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 5, 2009
      You guys know, I hope, that we already do have a microwave contest in this country that uses distance scoring - the 10 GHz. and above contest.  And it uses Km as the distance unit.  It's no problem for us guys who are used to miles because every grid square program will give the distance in miles and Km.  And maybe it will help us all get used to thinking of distance in Km in case we really do switch someday!

      Anyway take a look at the 10G contest rules - they are probably quite adaptable to what you are trying to come up with.

      73, Russ K2TXB