Re: [wsjtgroup] 2002 North American Meteor Scatter Rally

  • Jonathan L. Rosner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2002
      It would be helpful if hourly postings of the radiant position were made
      on the Ping Jockey web page during the Eta Aquarids. At the University of
      Chicago we have antennas for 144/432 with azimuth/elevation control.

      Cheers,
      Jon Rosner WO9S
      --
      Jonathan L. Rosner Phone: 773-702-7694
      Enrico Fermi Institute Fax: 773-702-8038