FW: 9Y4AT (Anyone is South Fld. Interested)

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 6:06 PM

      Is anyone is South Florida in meteor scatter range of 9Y4AT?

      If so please try to communicate with Jeffery for a possible ms qso? I did not check the mileage between EL19 and 9Y4 but I am sure it exceeds normal ms range several hundred miles. I think he is around FK90 perhaps… If no takers to try and help / work Jeffery I will respond myself but would rather try and get someone who has an opportunity to qso with him.

      Tip

      WA5UFH