Re: [wsjtgroup] this grid

  • Burch Akin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2003
      I am having a problem with my WSJT program.  It has been working fine, in fact this morning I worked 4 new states on 2 meters.  I shut the computer off for a couple of hours this afternoon and then booted it back up later.  Now the program won't work.  I get this error everytime I try and start WSJT....  "Failed to load MMControl from mci32.ocx.  Your version of mci32.ocx may be outdated.  Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with the application".   Nothing has been installed or uninstalled on this computer since I installed WSJT and it has been working fine.  I did try and unistall the program and reinstall it but I still get the error.  I installed it on another laptop I have and it works fine but I can't figure why it stopped working on my other computer.  Any ideas???

      K4QXX
      Burch