Two grids to go...

  • Bill W5WVO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      Hi all,

      Just want to put out the word that I am at 98 grids on 6m MS, 2 to
      go for the Century Grid Award. I wanted to finish this by January
      2, as that would be the one-year anniversary of my getting on 6m
      WSJT MS, but it didn't happen. Anyway, if any of you have 6m MS
      capabilities, are within MS range of me (basically anything west
      of the Eastern time zone), and haven't yet worked me, you might be
      in a new grid! Let me hear from you and we'll see!

      Thanks, 73,
      Bill W5WVO
      DM65qh