7/19/2003 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      My thanks to WA5UFH for posting on PJ to remind folks to send reports since I could not be online at the time.

      07/19/2003 Random Hour Summary

      Reporting
      Stations 2m
      WA5UFH  - heard K4FJW calling and answered AF4O CQ but neither completed
      AF4O        - heard WA3LTB but did not complete
      WA3LTB  - reverse of above report - Hi!

      Reporting
      Stations 2m
      WA5UFH  - Worked KD5IUG/M4 and also worked K4JFW with Es assist
      AA9MY    - Heard both sides of WA5UFH and KD5IUG/M4 working
      KD5IUG/M4 in EM45 - Worked WA5UFH and heard K4FJW (one 10 db ping into squalo at about 10 feet!)

      BTW - I was running about 45w to work Tip at 577 miles

      Hope to see all on Saturday - Bruce, KD5IUG