CN92

  • John Milligan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      Weather permitting, I plan to operate portable from CN92 starting Sunday
      Midday (7/27) through Tuesday AM 7/29. The current forecast is for
      isolated thunderstorms, so operating time may be limited.

      I will be located on a mountaintop that is approximately 8200' ASL.
      Station will consist of modest yagis and moderate power on 6m, 2m and 222.

      The plan is to operated WSJT as much as possible. Hopefully some of the
      local "ping jockeys" will help coordinate skeds etc.

      Hope to work you.

      --
      John Milligan
      N6ENU DM04