7/12 Random Hour Summary

  • bbrackin@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2003
      Folks - Did it again. Printed all the email reports to take to Memphis for weekend and think they are probably now laying in my driveway!

      Do remember we had reports from a couple of new participants - Arliss, W7XU and Dick, W5AK.

      Please send info from tomorrow's activity and I'll get a double report out as soon as I get it together when I get homme.

      TNX and hope to CU in the AM from EM45 (on 6m at least)

      Bruce, KD5IUG/M/R