Summer Es Contest Winners

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008

      I'm pleased to announce that the overall winner of this years Summer Es contest is Jerry KC0HLN.

      The high power award was won by John W5UWB and the low power won by John W9SE.

      Congratulations to all on a fantastic effort and hope to see everyone in the 2009 contest.

      Contest rules will be posted once we get closer to the next Es season.

      73,

      Barry VE3CDX/W7

    • Jim Kennedy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008

        My congratulations go out to all the winners of the Summer E’s contest. WTG guys.

        Jim

        W6OUU DN22sn