JT6M?

  • Wes Atchison
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 2:04 PM
      Running WSJT ver 5.9.7 r383 on my laptop. FSK441 works fine but JT6M
      locks up with a Microsoft error message about reporting error to MS.
      Running XP witht the latest upeates on the laptop.
      Any suggestions on resloving shit?

      Wes
      WA5TKU
    • Chet, N8RA
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30 6:00 PM
        H1 Wes,

        I was about to tell you about my experience with WSJT ver 7 on my XP
        computer, namely that it runs fine unless I go off and do other things with
        it while leaving WSJT running. That will occasionally crash WSJT. However,
        it has never crashed during normal use of it for hours, even when changing
        modes back and forth.

        But then I noticed the version you are running- why not update to the
        latest?

        73
        Chet, N8RA