Dimensions for a 6meter j-pole using 300ohm twin-lead?

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      A friend of mine was asking me about the dimensions for a 300ohm, twin-lead
      j-pole for 6meters and haven't been able to find any on the internet so I
      thought some of you might have built one in the past, so if you have how
      about passing along the dimensions.

      Was looking for designs for 52.525 as well as 50.125...

      73's Jacob Tennant K8JWT