New poll for wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2002
      wsjtgroup group:

      There have been a few EME contacts
      made using the JT44 Mode. At this time,
      how do you feel about this? What are
      your plans?

      o I am using JT44 for EME at this time and have completed at least 1 QSO
      o I am using JT44 for EME but have not made any contacts
      o I plan to use JT44 for monitoring (receive only) EME QSO's at this time
      o I need to learn more about Operating Procedures and General Knowledge of EME
      o I will probably never use JT44 for EME

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2003
        wsjtgroup group:

        Activity Periods, called Random Hours
        or KAOS Nights, have been started
        recently in the North America. Several
        have started participating and during
        these activity periods random qso�s
        are being reported. Please review the
        rules at
        http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/WSJ
        TGROUP.htm and answer the following
        question. You may wish to read all the
        questions before starting.

        o Activity Periods have helped me improve skills relating to working Random QSO�s
        o Random meteor scatter qso's are harder than schedules
        o Activity Periods serve a useful purpose
        o Activity Periods are a waste of time
        o The Activity Periods rules and procedures are easily understood
        o Activity Periods need to be explained in greater details
        o I think all qso�s should be on the call frequency
        o I think all cq�s should use �off-set� procedures
        o The mix of stations calling cq (off-set) and stations calling simplex is best
        o I support the Rollup report following the Activity Periods
        o I have operated at least one activity period
        o I plan to participate in activity periods in the future
        o I do not ever plan to use the activity periods
        o I would like to see an award associated with �Activity Periods�

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          wsjtgroup group:

          This Poll is for NA Meteor Scatter operators only. If not in
          North America "please" do not respond.

          Contest period: 0000 UTC Dec 13 to 0200 UTC Dec 17, 2007.
          The test period has been chosen to coincide with the Geminids
          meteor shower. More information on this shower can be found
          here. http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/w07/rules_w07.html or
          http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

          Please respond to the statement (only one vote) which reflects your intent.
          This poll serves as an indication of interest at this early point in time.

          o I have operated in past NAHSMS Contests and plan to be active in the 2007 Winter Contest.
          o I have never operated a NAHSMS Contest and look forward to operating this one.
          o I have not decided yet.?
          o I will not operate in this contest..

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!