Dimension 4 time program with Windows XP

  • n3wtus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2003
      I just aquired a Windows XP(home)computer and can't get the Dimension
      4 program to connect to the server . The Dimension 4 documentation
      does not list XP as a supported system. Is there a way to get
      Dimension 4 to operate with Windows XP? My other programs connect to
      internet correctly, so not a problem with my internet connection.

      Or please suggest an alternative program that will operate with XP.

      Tnx.

      John, N3WT
    • Andrew T. Flowers, K0SM
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2003
        You have to disable the windows time utility first....here you go:
        http://www.qsl.net/wb5apd/d4fix.html

        Andy K0SM/2

        n3wtus wrote:

        >I just aquired a Windows XP(home)computer and can't get the Dimension
        >4 program to connect to the server . The Dimension 4 documentation
        >does not list XP as a supported system. Is there a way to get
        >Dimension 4 to operate with Windows XP? My other programs connect to
        >internet correctly, so not a problem with my internet connection.
        >
        >Or please suggest an alternative program that will operate with XP.
        >
        >Tnx.
        >
        >John, N3WT
        >

        >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
        >Activity Periods http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/WSJTGROUP.htm

      • w9bli-Jacob
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2003
          I also us the Dimension 4 program with my XP os, but I use the following
          line from the selection and edit it to this

          tock.usno.navy.mil

          and under the protocol I have this    Time/udp

          and it runs fine here with no problem

          Jacob - W9BLI