Formating on the Random Hour Report

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Message
      Dear Gang,

      Sorry about the choppy format on the Random Hour Report.
      I have reset the margins on my master template and the
      next report should not be chopped up.  It is coming from
      a difference of opinion of the line lengths between me an
      Yahoo.  So, rather than fight.  I am going to switch.
      Hope to see you all on HSMS Random Hour operations
      on Saturday and Sunday.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...