Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT7 error messege at startup

  • Jerry Siegmund
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      When you start up WSJT 7 and the To Radio: and Grid: Boxes are Blank.. the messsage will come up when switching Modes.. say from FSK to JT65B.. just reminding you that you have No Call  into the Display.  Add a Call Sign and Grid to the Boxes and the Error Message will not come up. Its not really an error.. just a reminder..
      Jerry VE6CPP
      DN39or

      df4wq wrote:

      Hi there,

      I installed Ver. 7 of WSJT a few days ago whenever I strt the program,
      a windows open up with the following message.

      Bad Call into Radio, please check

      What does this message like to tell me, need some help.

      tks Ernie DF4WQ