Random Hour Report for 11-1-2008

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Message

      Random Hour Report for 11/01/2008

      I received 8 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt

      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,

      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend

      it.  I am trying to get the compiled report on the WSJT and

      the Digital On Six websites by late Tuesday night. So everyone

      Should find it online by Wednesday of each week.

      Codes:

      WRK - Worked station

      CNR  - Called but not worked

      HRD  - Heard

      6M

      WB3BEL WRK: K2DRH, WA3QPX, HRD N8RA, WB9F

      KC0HLN WRK: N8RA, W5WVO HRD: WB3BEL

      KA3BPN HRD: WB3BEL, N8RA

      WA5UFH WRK: W5WVO

      N8RA WRK: WB9F, K2DRH, KC0HLN   HRD: WB3BEL

      KS7S WKD: VE3CDX/W7

      VE3CDX/W7 WRK: K0RI, KS7S HRD: WA7ADK, W6OUU

      W6OUU WRK: K0RI

      2M

      WA5UFH WRK: XE2AT KS7S/7

      N8RA WRK: K2DRH, W9RM   HRD: WA3LTB

      KS7S WRK: XE2AT, W6OUU, KC6ZWT, KR7O, WA5UFH, K7JIZ

           CNR: N0PB, W7CE, AF6O, KU7Z

      VE3CDX/W7 HRD: KU7Z, AF6O, KR7O, K7JIZ (ALL WORKING KS7S/7)

      W6OUU WRK KS7S/7

      Soapbox:

      W6OUU said he didn’t make it down to DM20 because of

      Bad weather.  He may try to go next week. KS7S was

      working from DM51 and that made a new grid square for

      a lot of us. KS7S is planning another trip to DM51 in

      November/December.  He will be mobile on trip to

      Cheyenne, WY so we may hear him using his 6M halo.

      Thanks for the effort W60UU and KS7S.  It is much

      Appreciated by all. The months of the big Meteor showers

      Are upon us.  Time to get ready for the BIG ONES.

      I would like to know if everyone is able to read the reports

      All right.  Is the font big enough?  I am having some troubles

      With the Yahoo website reformatting my email so they can

      Fit in their ads. So, I have been making it a little skinny so

      That it will stay intact.  Keep the reports coming.  I see some

      New calls that I have not seen since I started doing this report.

      This means I better get them in my log too.

      See you all next week.

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...