Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: JT6M files...now on webpage

  • w3sz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      Hi, Jonathan et al!

      I have put 4 pure audio JT6M wave files on my JT44 webpage. They are near the bottom
      of this page. I have made sure that they download and decode properly here on a
      different computer than the one that created them. Remember that there are timing
      issues given that there is a bit of dead time at the beginning of each file. If you
      ignore that fact, they won't decode. If you do account for the dead time, all is
      well.

      The URL is http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/JT44.htm
      The contents of each file are noted with the link listings near the bottom of this
      page.

      Hope that helps!

      73,

      ROger
      W3SZ

      ----- Original Message Follows -----
      > Hi Roger
      >
      > If you could supply a file with some pure JT6M without noise, it
      > would be great. I have utilities to add fading and AWGN to sound
      > files so that isn't a problem, but I don't want to test my receive on
      > my own transmit audio until I am sure it is correct. I already have a
      > JT6M transmit, but the receice is more of a problem.
      >
      > My implementation does real-time decoding of FSK441 and I'd like to
      > do the same with JT6M also, a more tricky task since it is
      > structurally more similar to JT44 which I don't decode in real-time.
      >
      > > Its pretty busy at work this week, so I won't be able to do it
      > before the weekend.
      >
      > No hurry. I have other things to do to my code before.
      >
      > > If you already got enough files, let me know and I won't do it.
      >
      > I have a set of sound files which are of very weak JT6M taken off
      > air, but they will be used for testing later once I have a decoder.

      73,
      Roger Rehr
      W3SZ
      FN20ah