QST article on WSPR and WSPRnet?

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Bruce,

      I'd like to publish an article about the WSPR protocol, as well as the
      WSPR program, somewhere in the open ham radio literature. I think it
      would be much more interesting if the article also described what you've
      produced at WSPRnet.org, how it all plays together, and what can be
      learned about propagation paths by studying the results.

      So here's my question: would you have any interest in co-authoring such
      an article for QST? My guess is that they'd be delighted to publish it.
      Let me know what you think!

      -- Joe, K1JT
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
        Very sorry, my message of a few minutes ago was send to the wsjtgroup
        reflector by mistake. Please disregard.