Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR Ver1.01 whats new??

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi Larry,

      WB3ANQ wrote:
      > I just happened to see that 1.01 has been released but I must have
      > missed the announcement! Whats new in this release??

      As always, you should look in the relevant "Changelog" on the WSJT Home
      Page. For WSPR the direct link is

      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSPR_Changelog.TXT

      In WSPR release 1.01 the only significant change is to allow the use of
      COM port numbers 10 or higher.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
        Hi Bruce,

        I'd like to publish an article about the WSPR protocol, as well as the
        WSPR program, somewhere in the open ham radio literature. I think it
        would be much more interesting if the article also described what you've
        produced at WSPRnet.org, how it all plays together, and what can be
        learned about propagation paths by studying the results.

        So here's my question: would you have any interest in co-authoring such
        an article for QST? My guess is that they'd be delighted to publish it.
        Let me know what you think!

        -- Joe, K1JT
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
          Very sorry, my message of a few minutes ago was send to the wsjtgroup
          reflector by mistake. Please disregard.