WSPR Ver1.01 whats new??

  • larry_putman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      I just happened to see that 1.01 has been released but I must have
      missed the announcement! Whats new in this release??

      73

      Larry WB3ANQ
    • David Ackrill
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
        larry_putman wrote:
        > I just happened to see that 1.01 has been released but I must have
        > missed the announcement! Whats new in this release??
        >
        > 73
        >
        > Larry WB3ANQ

        Is that after WSJT7.02 r1018?

        If so, I'll see if I can get a copy.

        Cheers - Dave (G0DJA)
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
          Hi Larry,

          WB3ANQ wrote:
          > I just happened to see that 1.01 has been released but I must have
          > missed the announcement! Whats new in this release??

          As always, you should look in the relevant "Changelog" on the WSJT Home
          Page. For WSPR the direct link is

          http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSPR_Changelog.TXT

          In WSPR release 1.01 the only significant change is to allow the use of
          COM port numbers 10 or higher.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
            Hi Bruce,

            I'd like to publish an article about the WSPR protocol, as well as the
            WSPR program, somewhere in the open ham radio literature. I think it
            would be much more interesting if the article also described what you've
            produced at WSPRnet.org, how it all plays together, and what can be
            learned about propagation paths by studying the results.

            So here's my question: would you have any interest in co-authoring such
            an article for QST? My guess is that they'd be delighted to publish it.
            Let me know what you think!

            -- Joe, K1JT
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
              Very sorry, my message of a few minutes ago was send to the wsjtgroup
              reflector by mistake. Please disregard.