Re: [wsjtgroup] Looking for info!

  • David Ackrill
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 27, 2008
      aesitt@... wrote:
      > David Ackrill writes:
      >
      >> On the Europe website there are details for the DCW2004B (which I
      >> guess replaces the DCW2004)
      >
      > Today's exchange rate puts it at $413.27 each. Better get one before
      > the rate changes Dave. Nice to see you Saturday. ed n5jeh

      The exchange rate here is about £0.81 to the Euro, which makes things a
      bit easier.

      Might be worth contacting SSB Electronics USA to see if they can import
      some as I guess they will avoid European Value Added Tax, which is 19%
      in Germany and to other European countries.

      Dave (G0DJA)
    • Al
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 27, 2008

        I looked at the PDF on the DE website, and it shows the DCW-2004 even though the site shows the "B". The data sheet that came with my 2004 is a lot better than the PDF on the website. If you are interested (and live in the US) I would call Gary at (570) 868-5643.
        AL

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 27, 2008

          Further to this one…

          I built my own sequencer using the 16F84A PIC, but there are other designs to be found on the web, here’s one here: http://www.g4fre.com/sequencer.htm it looks easy enough to build. I’ve also done a quick & dirty upload to my web site of what I use, there’s no detail, just a picture or two. http://gd0tep.com/pic-sequencer.htm

          Failing that, the SSB kit also looks quite nice… As did the kit offered by LNA Technology, although sadly it looks like they don’t have much Amateur kit any  more.

          73

          Andy

          http://www.gd0tep.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 27, 2008
            I'd also highly recommend the Jim W6PQL's sequencer at US$20 for the PCB
            kit. I bought two & use them to sequence amplifiers for 2m and for HF.

            http://www.w6pql.com/relay_sequencer.htm
            http://www.w6pql.com/parts_i_can_provide.htm

            73 Paul G4DCV