Re: JT6M files

  • Jonathan Naylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2003
      Hi Roger

      > Sorry, I was flipping thru my email and didn't see the JT6M, but
      mistakenly 'saw'
      > JT44.

      Don't worry about it, JT6M is still relatively little known and other
      people have thought I meant JT44.

      > Let me know if you still need the files. If so, I will take some
      time this weekend
      > to make some files with admixed noise for JT6M like I did for JT44.

      If you could supply a file with some pure JT6M without noise, it
      would be great. I have utilities to add fading and AWGN to sound
      files so that isn't a problem, but I don't want to test my receive on
      my own transmit audio until I am sure it is correct. I already have a
      JT6M transmit, but the receice is more of a problem.

      My implementation does real-time decoding of FSK441 and I'd like to
      do the same with JT6M also, a more tricky task since it is
      structurally more similar to JT44 which I don't decode in real-time.

      > Its pretty busy at work this week, so I won't be able to do it
      before the weekend.

      No hurry. I have other things to do to my code before.

      > If you already got enough files, let me know and I won't do it.

      I have a set of sound files which are of very weak JT6M taken off
      air, but they will be used for testing later once I have a decoder.

      > Have a great week,

      You too.

      > 73,
      > Roger Rehr