Random Hour Report for 10-18-2008

  • Chet, N8RA
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
      Hi Dave,

      Not many rocks this Saturday- very few pings of any kind on 2M especially.

      6M
      N8RA WRK: KA3BPN, N9EGT HRD:KC0HLN

      2M
      N8RA CNR: W9RVG

      73,
      Chet, N8RA
    • David R. Hassall
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2008
        Message

        Random Hour Report for 10-18-2008

        I received 10 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt of each report.

        If you do not get a “thank you” email back, I didn’t get your report for some

        Reason.  So, please resend it.  I am trying to get the compiled report on the

        WSJT and the Digital On Six websites by late Tuesday night. So everyone

        Should find it online by Wednesday of each week.

        Codes:

        WRK - Worked station

        CNR  - Called but not worked

        HRD  - Heard

        6M

        WA5UFH WRK: KCOHLN, KC8JPZ CNR: KE4WBO, KE7NR HRD: N9EGT, N3LL

        W6OUU WRK: KD7UO, VE6CPP, W5WVO, N7BPA

        KA3BPN WRK: N8RA HRD: W1IPL, N9EGT

        WB3BEL HRD: N8RA, N9EGT, KC0HLN

        W9SE CNR: N3LL/4 HRD: N9FTC

        VE6CPP WRK: K0RI, KD7UO, W6OUU HRD: W5WVO KI7JA

        KC0HLN WRK: WA5UFH, N5OSK HRD: N8RA, N9EGT, KC8JPZ

        N8RA WRK: KA3BPN, N9EGT HRD: KC0HLN

        N9EGT WRK: N5OSK, N8RS HRD: K5DNL

        2M

        WA5UFH CNR: KC8JPZ

        N8RA CNR: W9RVG

        KI7JA WRK: WA7GSK

        Soapbox:

        Seemed that most complained about the very few 2 meter meteors this week.

        KC0HLN was able to work WA5UFH and N5OSK simultaneously.  Now that

        Is really cool. W6OUU said that W5WVO and N7BPA owes him a new front

        End for his receiver. It seems they were both very loud with both tropo and

        Meteor scatter signals.  KS7S was really hitting me also.  VE6CPP said that

        Working 3 and hearing 2 was a big improvement  for him. What fun!!

        See you all next week.

        73 Dave

        David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
        Email: dhassall@...