Questions regarding MAP65...

  • Dave hartzell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      Hello,

      I have some high-level questions about MAP65...

      1) Is it possible to use different equipment for capturing the two
      polarizations (e.g. slightly different antennas, rigs, preamps, etc.)?

      2) How much better does MAP65 work, when compared to WSJT 7 with a
      cross polarized 2m antenna?

      3 ) Will future versions support something other than Linrad as a head-end?

      4) Any suggestions or guides for configuring Linard to feed data to MAP65?

      Thanks and 73,

      Dave
      AF6KD