Re: [wsjtgroup] computer interface boxes

  • Mike Miller
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2008
      Hi Jay,

      Actually all you may need is a USB to serial converter if your
      soundcard(s) in the new machine are up to the task. Here is a
      link to a webpage about PTT control. The USB info is toward the
      bottom.

      <http://www.kc2rlm.info/soundcardpacket/1cableptt.htm>

      Another option is to add a serial card to the computer if you
      have an available expansion slot.

      73
      Mike kc9doa