RE: [wsjtgroup] FT-847 interface

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003

                  Alan you might take a look at http://www.packetradio.com/psk31.html the kits are only $20 a good value and also the schematics are there for all the different rigs. I have purchased two Rascal Interfaces and they work fine. Much cheaper than the “commercial” models if you have the time to build it.

      GL

      Tip