6/28/03 Report - better late than never!

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      GE All - Composed and sent a report last week but in my zeal to get on
      road to see grandson, I goofed as I was using wife's PC and had to type
      email address in manually. After very pleasent weekend and getting
      home, I found the email returned.......... So here we go again.

      6/28 Randon Hour. Combination of poor rocks and lots of folks getting
      ready for Field Day resulted in slim pickings. Since I just had a few
      reports, I'll summarize them in about 3 sentences rather than tabular
      format.

      Dick, W5SNX reported nil on both 2 and 6m, Brian, KC7OTV said same
      except for one ping with no decode on 6m. Joe, K1JT and I ran into each
      other on 6m and worked nice qso with JT6M and we noted no other activity
      on 6 or 2m. I maight note, that 6/28 was the 1st RH I did not hear Dick
      at least once!

      Was in KY for weekend but I did receive some email reports. If you were
      active and have not reported, PSE drop me note so I can include you for
      7/5 report.

      TNX - Bruce, KD5IUG