Random Hour report for 9-27-2008

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Message

      Random Hour Report for 27 September 2008

      I received 5 reports for this operation.

      Email reports to dhassall@...

      Codes:

      WRK: = Worked

      HRD: = Heard

      CNR: = Called but not worked

      6M:

      WA5DJJ WRK: KS7S  HRD: K6JEB

      WB3BEL WRK: KC0HLN HRD:N5SIX, W9NHE, NZ3M, K4FJW, N9SS

      WA5UFH WRK: K4FJW,W0IOH HRD: N5SIX, WA5DJJ, W5LL, W5WVO

      KI7JA WRK: KU7Z, W6OUU, N7BPA

      KC0HLN WRK:WB3BEL, N5SIX, W6OUU, W5WVO

      2M:

      WA5UFH WRK: KS7S

      Soapbox:

      Only got 5 reports for this operation so information

      Is a little sparse.  I would also like to hear from

      Those who are working 222 Mhz and 432 Mhz on what

      Is heard on those bands. The fall months are upon us.

      Some good Meteor showers are coming soon.

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...

    • gd0tep
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008

        A quick question to the group…

        Is anyone on here using WSJT with a K3 and a Microham interface?

        Would appreciate an email regarding settings etc.

        Thanks,

        Andy

        http://gd0tep.com