JT44 Software

  • Barry Garratt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi all,

      Does anyone have a copy of the older WSJT software that contains the JT44 mode.

      Or conversely know an archive where it might be available?

      Thanks.

      Barry  VE3CDX/W7

    • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008

        This would be a good place: http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/Download.htm_,_._,___

        --
        Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

        ** CW: Who? Me? You must be joking!! **
        email: peter(no-spam-filler)@...
        http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
        Ph. +45 4619 3239
        Snailmail:
        Peter Frenning
        Ternevej 23
        DK-4130 Viby Sj.
        Denmark

      • Barry Garratt
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          Thanks to everyone who pointed me to the obvious place to look.

          I must have been having a senior moment.

          73,

          Barry VE3CDX/W7