QST: New Manual is released for "Random Hours"

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003

                  QST: QST: QST: June 27, 2003 ………

                  There is a new Manual available describing Random Hours… It has been reviewed by a few operators (mostly WSJTGROUP Moderators) & is ready now for your use. It can be found on the WSJTGROUP Page at http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/WSJTGROUP.htm and can be printed for easy reference.

                  The Tuesday Night KAOS (Activity Period) has been canceled until winter. The new schedule for the Tuesday Night KAOS can be found in the new Manual for Activity Periods.

      There is “No Change” in the Saturday “Random Hours”. I hope to be here in the morning for the Random Hours but it is looking like we might have a major distraction.  Take note of the special sessions, especially all the VHF ARRL Contest participants to see if the special sessions might interest you.

                  Thanks to all those who helped with input into the manual.

                  WSJTGROUP

                  Moderators