Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT in FD?

  • w9bli-Jacob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2003
      Andy and the group

          If anyone missed it I will be running wsjt(probably jt6m) on 6m from 0100z
      Sunday and have a few skeds currently set. I will be on 50.277 calling cq when
      the sked are done..Callsign is K9EAM - EN64..    not sure what last two are
      yet for finaly designator. We will be hopefully using a 48 foot beam and running
      about 400-500 watts.

      Jake - W9BLI
      for K9EAM