Re: SignaLinkUSB freq response and S/N

  • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF] skrev:
      Has anyone else tried to characterize the SignaLinkUSB frequency response and S/N properties?

      I'll not repeat my my message here, just indicate which message it's about. I have been accused of damaging Tigertronics reputation and possibly their business with my statements. If indeed so, it was not my intention, and I sincerely apologize.

      My questions are still valid (even if my data are bogus, in which case I need to learn why), and I hope to get to the bottom of this. The fact still remains that my particular combination of Radio, Interface and computer, put together as recommended by the manufacturer, does exhibit a data transfer which does, on the evidence of my data, have some disturbing characteristics. Whether this is even significant, due to my errors or faulty equipment remains to be determined.

      I will report back to the groups, when I'm in the clear with this.
      --
      Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

      ** CW: Who? Me? You must be joking!! **
      email: peter(no-spam-filler)@...