Re: [wsjtgroup] Linux wspr strange behavior

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi Doug,

      I'm just back from vacation, and getting caught up on email.

      K7IP wrote:
      > Perhaps I have been mistaken, but should not all wspr decodes be on the even
      > minute?

      Yes.

      > Although the clock appears to be operating correctly, and I have no trouble
      > with decodes with wspr 1.0 under Kubuntu Hardy 8.04, the decodes all show up
      > on the odd minute, as does the time stamp on the spectrum display.

      > Anyone else seen this?

      Although I have compiled WSPR on Ubuntu 8.04 and checked
      that it runs, I haven't actually used it on the air. Did
      anyone else tell you that they had seen this behavior?

      It's probably something easy to fix, but I don't know when I
      might get to it ...