Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT Mystery Menu Items?

  • Bill W5WVO
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 9:50 AM
      OK, my turn. :-)

      I'm not clear on the best way to decode marginal JT6M. When should Freeze be checked? Unchecked? How does Freeze relate to Tolerance? To the receiver RIT setting? JT6M is given kind of short shrift in the manual, and I'd like a more detailed walk-through of "best practices", both for 6-meter MS (weak but longer burns) and weak Es, tropo, or D-ionoscatter.

      Bill W5WVO