Random Hour Contact report for 8-30-2008

  • David R. Hassall
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Message

      Random Hour Contact Reports for 8/30/2008:

      Send your reports to dhassall@...

      These are the reports I received for Random Hour 8/30/2008.

      These reports give all of us a window into seeing who is working or hearing what.

      I really want your reports and will try to get them posted before the next Random

      Hour test each week.

      CODES:

      CNW = Called but not worked

      6 Meters:

      N5SIX – CNW: WB3BEL, N8RA, NG9R,  Heard : W5UWB, W5ZN, N9SS, W9NHE

      N8RA Worked: N9SS Heard: WB3BEL, WE1H

      N3UE  Heard: N5SIX

      2 Meters:

      N5SIX  CNW: WA3LTB, N8RA  Heard: NJ0U

      N8RA Worked: N9SS  CNW: W6ZI  Heard: NJ0U

      I only received three reports from 8/30/2008 Random Hour.  But there was a lot

      Going on this weekend.  Hope to see all on Saturday, September 6, 2008

      For more Meteor Scatter fun!!!

      73 Dave

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...