Re: [wsjtgroup] VHF Freq. ?

  • Al
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 6:36 AM
      John:
      The beacon dial freq for 6 M is 50.293. Not sure what freq you would use for QSO freq with WSJT7.

      Joe told me that WSPR is not "designed" for 2 meters, but to try anything you like. I had asked him about EME on WSPR, and even though I have not tried it, somewhere around 144.120 plus or minus. (Just a suggestion - one might coordinate that on the chat page.)

      When I get my pre-amp re-installed, I will try it (on EME).

      Al
      WA4EWV

      What is the dial freq.used for WSPR on 6 & 2 mtrs? tnx...John.. . aa2af

    • John (AA2AF)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 9:54 AM

        Thanks Al, will give it a try.....John

        What is the dial freq.used for WSPR on 6 & 2 mtrs? tnx...John.. . aa2af

      • Wayne F Steury
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2 12:24 PM
          I am listening and doing a beacon on 50.293.  Anyone else doing a beacon?  I would aim my beam your direction.

          Wayne  N9EGT
          NE Indiana  en70