Linux wspr strange behavior

  • Douglas Wetzel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Perhaps I have been mistaken, but should not all wspr decodes be on the even
      minute?

      Although the clock appears to be operating correctly, and I have no trouble
      with decodes with wspr 1.0 under Kubuntu Hardy 8.04, the decodes all show up
      on the odd minute, as does the time stamp on the spectrum display.

      Anyone else seen this?

      Thanks!

      Doug
      K7IP
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
        Hi Doug,

        I'm just back from vacation, and getting caught up on email.

        K7IP wrote:
        > Perhaps I have been mistaken, but should not all wspr decodes be on the even
        > minute?

        Yes.

        > Although the clock appears to be operating correctly, and I have no trouble
        > with decodes with wspr 1.0 under Kubuntu Hardy 8.04, the decodes all show up
        > on the odd minute, as does the time stamp on the spectrum display.

        > Anyone else seen this?

        Although I have compiled WSPR on Ubuntu 8.04 and checked
        that it runs, I haven't actually used it on the air. Did
        anyone else tell you that they had seen this behavior?

        It's probably something easy to fix, but I don't know when I
        might get to it ...