Re: WSPR with Buxomm

  • k4ymq
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      I use the Buxcomm interface for rtty and wsjt with an IC746 pro....
      the only thing I can think of is that you might want to check the
      copmport and make sure it is same one you normally use for wsjt.
      Ira K4YMQ
      -- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewobrie@...>

      <andrewobrie@...>

      WSPR ? If
      > > WSJT7, you need to check that you have the transmit setup
      > > correctly...go to SETUP then OPTIONS and in PTT PORT make sure
      you
      > > have the correct comm port, same comm port than you are using for
      your
      > > PSK31 software. If you are using WSPR , exatly the same ...but
      you
      > > also need to enable transmit in one of the little buttons on the
      main
      > > screen under "T/R Cycle".
      > >
      > > Andy K3UK
      > >

      > > On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 12:51 PM, george frost <kf9wv@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> Hi Andy,tried the kill and restart and that worked for rx.Now
      I'm having a
      > >> problem txing,using a std psk31 interface but will not key on
      tx.Am I
      > >> missing something...George
      > >>

      > >> "One night the pale moons beam will have inscribed in stone a
      name and lo
      > >> it
      > >> will be your own"...G.Frost

    • Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Hi All:
        I don't use Buxcomm, but here is something I found with the WSPR program (not WSJT7).
        If you put in the rx freq and the tx freq in the boxes provided and check when you want it to transmit, my system keys the transmitter, but no audio. The solution is to click somewhere on the vertical scale and the program will ask you if you want to change the transmit frequency to xxx? You say yes, and then it transmits the audio.  I don't know if this is a related problem, but am submitting it FYI.
        AL
        WA4EWV