WSPR with Buxomm

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 1:59 PM
      Anyone have any ideas to ge George going with WSPR

      Andy

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 4:19 PM
        I use the Buxcomm interface for rtty and wsjt with an IC746 pro....
        the only thing I can think of is that you might want to check the
        copmport and make sure it is same one you normally use for wsjt.
        Ira K4YMQ
        -- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewobrie@...>
        wrote:

        > Anyone have any ideas to ge George going with WSPR
        >

        > Andy

      • Al
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 6:41 PM
          Hi All:
          I don't use Buxcomm, but here is something I found with the WSPR program (not WSJT7).
          If you put in the rx freq and the tx freq in the boxes provided and check when you want it to transmit, my system keys the transmitter, but no audio. The solution is to click somewhere on the vertical scale and the program will ask you if you want to change the transmit frequency to xxx? You say yes, and then it transmits the audio.  I don't know if this is a related problem, but am submitting it FYI.
          AL
          WA4EWV