Copy

  • Rex
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      HELP NEWBIE

      I have the 1.0 software and it is all hooked-up, I currently have the
      sound card working on PSK and copying RTTY VIA Logger 32 for psk and
      rtty via N1MM and Logger32, Problem is I get no copy with WSPR or
      at least it isn't showing in the white window , I have seen a few
      very few green stripes across some of the 2 min waterfalls. Any
      hints. I have the RX set to line in as in PSK / RTTY .

      I know that WSPR is capturing the sound card as I have to go into
      Setup and uncheck the rx audio volume control to get N1MM or Logger
      running in digital modes ??

      any HELP
      Rex K7QQ