Proud to be part of the group

  • ve2dsbdan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 5:59 PM
      Hello guys...

      Yes VE2DSB, in the WSJT group now. Few of you already know me by
      taking QSO on M/S or just see me on PJ page....

      I happy and proud to be part of the group and hope exchange alot info
      between us....

      See you on the rock'S, Oh! by the way I'll try to work you if you are
      far enough from my so far FN35...

      Ciao! and 73's all
    • Dave Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
        Welcome Dan,

        Watch out for the trouble makers, they are usually people that know
        FORTRAN!

        Dave N9SS

        --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "ve2dsbdan" <ve2dsbdan@...> wrote:

        > Hello guys...
        >
        > Yes VE2DSB, in the WSJT group now. Few of you already know me by
        > taking QSO on M/S or just see me on PJ page....
        >
        > I happy and proud to be part of the group and hope exchange alot info
        > between us....
        >
        > See you on the rock'S, Oh! by the way I'll try to work you if you are
        > far enough from my so far FN35...
        >
        > Ciao! and 73's all

      • Sebastian
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
          Welcome Dan. Please get a bigger antenna so you can hear us guys down
          here!

          73 de W4AS
          Sebastian

          On Aug 31, 2008, at 8:59 PM, ve2dsbdan wrote:

          > Hello guys...
          >
          > Yes VE2DSB, in the WSJT group now. Few of you already know me by
          > taking QSO on M/S or just see me on PJ page....
          >
          > I happy and proud to be part of the group and hope exchange alot info
          > between us....
          >
          > See you on the rock'S, Oh! by the way I'll try to work you if you are
          > far enough from my so far FN35...
          >
          > Ciao! and 73's all
        • Russ K2TXB
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
            Hmmm, what does that comment about Fortran mean, aye?

            I convert all Fortran code to C++ these days...

            73, Russ K2TXB

            Watch out for the trouble makers, they are usually people that know
            FORTRAN!

            Dave N9SS

            --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogrou ps.com, "ve2dsbdan" <ve2dsbdan@. ..> wrote:

            > Hello guys...
            >
            > Yes VE2DSB, in the WSJT group now. Few of you already know me by
            > taking QSO on M/S or just see me on PJ page....
            >
            > I happy and proud to be part of the group and hope exchange alot info
            > between us....
            >
            > See you on the rock'S, Oh! by the way I'll try to work you if you are
            > far enough from my so far FN35...
            >
            > Ciao! and 73's all

          • JAY
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
              Hello Dan - nice to see you here also...OBTW, anyone remember GOTRAN - the first (?) graphics plotting program ?
                   Jay K2OVS