Looking for a Sunday Morning JT6M Sked

  • Jon W0AMT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
      I am looking for 1 or Sunday Morning skeds around 12:00z. I will be portable in
      EN35. 3 el M2 at 26 feet, 100 watts via IC-706. I am hoping to test the
      portable setup that I will be using at field day.

      Thanks,

      73, Jon
      W0AMT
    • Charles Plunk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2003
        Hi Jon,

        If you are talking about 2mtrs fsk441, I would like to try and work you, I
        need that grid. Let me know the time Sunday morning.

        Thanks,
        Charles
        AF4O

        At 09:15 AM 6/19/03, you wrote:
        >I am looking for 1 or Sunday Morning skeds around 12:00z. I will be
        >portable in
        >EN35. 3 el M2 at 26 feet, 100 watts via IC-706. I am hoping to test the
        >portable setup that I will be using at field day.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >73, Jon
        >W0AMT
        >

        >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
        >Activity Periods http://www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/WSJTGROUP.htm

      • Jon W0AMT
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2003
          Sorry, Charles.   Only 6 meters this time.

          I will get back there in July and see if we can't get you EN35 on 2 meters.

          73, Jon
          W0AMT