2 Meter Perseids Skeds

  • Les Rayburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      "Mr. Indoor Antennas" is hoping to build his grid total during the day on Monday, and into the wee hours of the night. Taking vacation days to give maximum time at the dials, but will have to fit in some work.

      I'm going to concentrate on 2 Meters. I'm running Six Element DS Beam, ARR Mast Mounted Pre-Amp, 1/2" heliax, 200 watts output---but it's all in the attic. If you're interested in attempting a contact on 2 Meters, please visit me on PingJockey or call my cell phone ANYTIME 205-253-4867.

      I'm up to 34 grids worked on two since March of this year...and hoping to break 40 during the shower. Please help if you can! Thanks for the effort, and listening for this truly weak signal.

      73,

      Les Rayburn, N1LF
      EM63nf

      Les Rayburn, director