WSJT 7 OS X compile

  • green.earth1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 9:11 AM
      Hi,
      I am trying to compile 7.0 on OS X. I am getting the following error:

      ./configure: line 5819: fail: command not found
      You are missing the fortran shim lib for fftw3 you need libfftw3f.
      It is also possible your libfftw3f is missing the fortran shim entry points.

      I have libfftw3f in :
      /opt/local/lib/libfftw3f.a

      Thanks!
    • green.earth1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12 7:04 AM
        I am compiling from the freebsd branch & I am getting these errors with make. Can anyone
        tell me how to correct this?
        Thanks!

        ptt_unix.c:66:20: error: sys/io.h: No such file or directory
        ptt_unix.c:78: error: 'MAXPATHLEN' undeclared here (not in a function)
        ptt_unix.c: In function 'ptt_':
        ptt_unix.c:113: warning: implicit declaration of function 'lp_reset'
        make: *** [ptt_unix.o] Error 1