Meteor Shower Databases...

  • ct1ekd@mail.telepac.pt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008

      Hello all

      I will be QRV on 12 August all day in 144mhz and 432MHZ.

      I'm interested in Skeds for 70cm, is there europeans stations QRV on 70 cm?

      Pedro - CT1EKD

      LOCATOR im59ib

    • Barry Garratt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
        Hi all,

        Just a reminder that KS7MS will be active this weekend from Cave Mountain, NV (10,700 feet) in DM29qd. The station will be running 400 watts with 5 elements on 6 meters and 170 watts with 16 elements on 2 meters.

        Jim W6OUU will be active mobile tomorrow morning in DN21 and DN20 while enroute and both Barry VE3CDX and Jim KS7S will be active mobile as well in DM27 and DM28.

        The mobiles will be mainly on 50.125 while all MS activity will be on 50.260 and 144.140 and using 1st sequence.

        We will also be available on SSB/CW once MS slows down. Watch for us on the PJ and KST chat pages as we should have internet connectivity via cell phone.

        73,

        Barry

        Super 7 Meteor Scatter Group KS7MS